Youtube Video on this topic: https://youtu.be/b3K5Ny-Y1Sw
💎💎💎❗❗🌈Check out my Online Boutique of Handmade Faith-Based Costume Jewelry: http://www.covenantkeepsakes.com ❗❗💎💎🌻🌻🌼🌼🦋
business email: email@example.com
The spirit of rejection is a spirit that we can all relate to it’s oppressive, controlling, and dominates many peoples lives. It doesn’t care about race, financial status, or what gender you are. I’m sure everyone has encountered the spirit of rejection at least once or twice in their lifetime it attacks swiftly leaving you inside a shell of your former self.
Maybe your like me? I grew up in an abusive home my mother was very narcissistic, and controlling she made me feel unwanted and unloved I felt like a burden instead of a blessing. I felt rejected by my parents I might as well be honest I felt rejected by my whole family. Often I was misunderstood this led to rejection latching onto me at an early age I always felt lonely, depressed, full of fear, and uncertainty from the time I was a child all the way up my early adulthood.
At a early age I felt as though it was all my fault that my mother didn’t love me that her mistreatment was my fault. Maybe if I cleaned longer, or was more “submissive” I could win her affection. She kept me isolated, as a child punishments were always to extreme for the minor things I did. My siblings either got away with more, or directed all the tension towards me in order for them to have a means of escape (scapegoat alert!)
Once I escaped that toxic environment, and as I became older I realized that I still felt the same feelings that I felt as a child. I was living a stagnated life full of doubt, fear, and most importantly rejection. I thought I was unworthy of Yahweh’s love I believed that He is love and that He cared, but He just didn’t love or care about me why would He? My own mother didn’t love me surely I was a “problem” a bad seed that shouldn’t have been born (at least this is what the spirit of rejection would tell me). I was recently reading an article titled”, The Spirit of Rejection| Where Does it Come from and How to Battle it”.https://www.curtlandry.com/battle-the-spirit-of-rejection/#.YLwCEY2SnIU in this article it details the Seven Manifestations of the Spirit of Rejection which include:
- You feel despondent. There seems to be no words of encouragement that can be spoken over you to set you free from this feeling of rejection.
- You feel left out of conversations as if you are an observer, unable to interact.
- You feel that life’s opportunities have passed you by, and it is too late to do anything about it.
- You feel rejected if you are not recognized for your accomplishments by those in authority.
- You feel the spirit of envy setting in as you begin comparing your situations with others.
- The feeling of envy and comparison partner with rejection and tell you that you were not given a fair chance in life.
- You feel the need to prove yourself while at the same time feeling you can never measure up.
I’m hoping you understand as you read this that I am letting you know what the Holy Spirit revealed to me what was my biggest problem. I was harboring the demonic spirit of REJECTION! The only reason that this spirit was able to dominate my life was because I was in FULL agreement with it I was so in tune with this spirit that I really thought that those thoughts, feelings, and emotions were part of my personality! I didn’t even know about this spirit until the Holy Spirit spoke to me through this sermon I watched called “The Revelation of Rejection” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GFSAyyY8gU&t=3278s
Jesus (Yeshua) tells us in John 10:10 – The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
Christ came to end the works of the enemy to establish a new covenant (Hebrews 9:15). The new covenant is written on our hearts, and entering the new covenant is made possible by faith in Christ who shed his blood to take away the sins of the world. (Luke 22:20).
The spirit of rejection leaves you in a haze of uncertainty it robs you of your faith and joy of the Lord rendering you hopeless. The AHA moment for me was identifying that these thoughts, and feelings were not mines, but a SPIRIT and this spirit attached itself to me during childhood and followed me all the way into early adulthood I would find comfort in this spirit, and took it on as part of my personality and made it a part of my character.
After realizing how, and why this spirit got in, and what was the plan of this spirit (to kill, steal, and to destroy me). I had two choices I could: 1.) Listen to the voice of Yahweh (The Holy Spirit) or 2.) Listen to the spirit of rejection you can’t serve two masters (Matthew 6:24). In order for you to see the works of Christ manifest in your life one must believe that He is who He says He is, and that He will do what He says He will do (Philippians 1:6).
In order to gain deliverance from this spirit one must:
- Pray and ask the Holy Spirit to reveal the open doors in your life that allowed the spirit of rejection to gain access in your life (In my case I came from an abusive childhood home that is how this demonic spirit entered my life)
- Repent and Ask for forgiveness for listening to the lies of the enemy, instead of believing and trusting in God. (In the Word we are instructed to Cast down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God 2 Corinthians 10:5 when we give in to the spirit of rejection, we are basically calling God a liar and placing the lies of the enemy before the truth of what God’s Word says about us, and who we are to Him.)
- RENOUNCE THIS SPIRIT AND DIVORCE IT FROM OVER YOUR LIFE IN YESHUA (JESUS) NAME. COVER YOURSELF IN THE BLOOD OF CHRIST.
- Declare your identity in Christ. Decree His Word and Promises over your life. (Choose Faith in Christ over Fear of the enemy when you listen to the spirit of rejection you are basically giving the enemy more power and putting the enemy before Christ!!)
- Open up the Word of Yah and see what He says about you! Spend time with God daily and meditate, filling your mind with who He says you are and BELIEVE who He says YOU ARE!
- Thank God for all He has done and will do as He promises to set you free! Believe it to ACHIEVE it!!
You must know that without faith it is IMPOSSIBLE to please Him, for he that comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him (Hebrews 11:6)
Part 1: Identify, Repent, & Renounce!
Have Faith in Yeshua (Jesus)! Do you believe that Christ can set you free? Or do you think He is limited? Perhaps you like being in bondage I won’t lie I used to but not anymore! Praise Yah I am DIVINELY DELIVERED!
Part 2: The Spirit of Rejection: Understanding It (Plus Live Chat) Coming Next!