Isaiah 53:3 (kjv) – He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
Youtube Video on this topic: https://youtu.be/Wy-9kC9u6Eg
Online Boutique: http://www.covenantkeepsakes.com
Personal Email: DivinelyDelivered30@gmail.com
Business email: CovenantkeepsakesJewelry@gmail.com
Believers of Christ will face rejection there is no way around it. The enemy works on the strongest warriors early in their childhood to ensure the spirit of rejection takes root in their soil. Rejection can make one bitter, angry, full of contempt, and shame in worst cases rage can set in making it hard for that individual to love, or trust others. I know all to well how it is to feel as though no one loves you to feel as though the Most High is so far away from you to listen to those thoughts in your head convincing you that Yah hates you.
The spirit of rejection partners with the spirit of condemnation making you feel as though Christ has abandoned you that he would never love you, and that the reason you were abused, and abandoned is because you were a bad person. The thoughts come rushing that it was all your fault that you were abused, and you will never be good enough for Yahweh so why even try. No matter the words of encouragement or how bright I shined I used to hate myself because of my past. (Thank Yah I’m divinely delivered!)
The spirit of rejection (once your in agreement) tricks you into believing you are “safe” by not venturing out and facing then conquering the demons of your past.
If left unconquered these demons will:
- Destroy your walk with Christ
- Ruin your life
- Dismantle and kill all your relationships in your life
- Make you hate yourself and others
** The end result is suicide for the person they are tormenting** Remember! (John 10:10 kjv – The thief comes to steal, kill, and DESTROY!) Spiritually, Mentally, Emotionally, and Physically
While under the influence of the spirit of rejection the symptoms I would have included:
- I was scared to seek a REAL relationship with Christ. I felt because of my relationship with my mother He hated me because I was a “Bad Seed”. (We must stop acting based on our feelings and start knowing based on the TRUE word of YAH!)
- I would constantly compare myself with others. (I would become envious if a person’s childhood situation were better than mines all the while blaming myself for the dysfunction in my family. I never felt that I could rise above my past.)
- I would be scared to be myself around others. (For fear that they would find out I was not as “stable” as I appeared and that I was harboring lots of pain inside.)
- I was hypersensitive to others’ opinions, comments, and constructive criticism. When others would make comments about me, I would shut down, and introvert into myself. (I was raised around negativity, and I had ZERO self-confidence, and ZERO self-worth I did not even know who I was in Yah.) I just recently understood that it does not matter what people think the only thing that matters is if your in RIGHT standing with YAH!
***** We have to understand that we are all different. We all come from different backgrounds (sometimes we have similar experiences). We won’t get along with most people and that’s okay. The only one that matters is The Most High. What’s your relationship status with Him? *****
The spirit of rejection is something that you do not have to accept! Happiness is a choice in this life. You can either be positive or negative (there is no such thing as being both at the same time). Are you displaying symptoms of rejection? The best thing I have ever done for myself was ask The Most High to reveal to me something about myself that was stopping my growth with Him. I am forever grateful that He is my ABBA and that He cares about me enough to not let me be tormented by this demonic spirit. He wants true intimacy with us. It’s just up to us to let go and to let Him come into our hearts and our lives. Renounce rejection and accept ACCEPTANCE in Christ!
Hebrews 4:15- For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.
One final thing to remember your enemies are there to refine you! They don’t DEFINE you only The Most High can define you because He created you and He loves you more than you can ever understand. Most people aren’t overcoming. Most people don’t want to know The Most High Yah. A lot of people don’t want to grow in Christ. People like me and you are on our way to overcoming or we have overcome. In this life we can chose to let go and let God, or to hold on and let the devil keep us captive in rejection. The strangest part about this is that the choice is yours, God will not force Himself on you.
Matthew 24:13- But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
Let’s Not COMPLAIN! LET’S CONQUER! 👑🙇🏽♀️