Healing takes time, and despite what many people would like you to believe it only up to YOU to understand and conquer your own healing process. Effects from childhood trauma/abuse stays with the recipient long after the abuse was administered. Well anyways here is my list of “Ten things I learned while healing from Childhood Abuse”. May Yahweh Bless you on your healing journey.
- The best things in life are Christ. (He makes you free)
- Resting on Christ’s word is the ULTIMATE therapy in gaining healing from abuse.
- Being the bigger person isn’t easy but it’s worth it in the end Yahweh will only judge you based off your actions not the actions of another person.
- Many people won’t understand you (don’t expect them to) Yahweh understands you and that’s the only thing that matters
- It’s up to YOU to either break the cycle of abuse, or to keep the cycle going.
- Don’t let abuse make you bitter, instead opt for BETTER.
- Abuse makes you more aware of how truly toxic people can be and it sharpens your discernment skills as well.
- What people say or think about you doesn’t even matter, people who are quick to make warped judgements DO NOT KNOW YOU they certainly don’t know the struggles you have overcome.
- While they label, LAUGH you are STRONGER than you appear, and WISER than you seem.
- Good days and bad days (everyone had them) it’s up to you to push through with a smile or a frown.
This is a list that I have complied of ten things that I have learned while healing from my childhood abuse. Life happens, and it happens HARD sometimes. I found that crying out to The Most High Yahweh helps me tremendously, He gives me profound strength in this hard world. I pray my list motivates you and encourage you to see the rainbow in the sky, because after all in order to see the rainbow you must first get through the rain. ❤ May Christ comfort you all. Danyah. ❤